- People are just working out this trick to defrost car windows quickly – and one ‘hack’ you should never try
- Missing dad-of-two’s body found inside air vent at community college
- Games Inbox: Staying up for The Game Awards 2023, Dragon’s Dogma 2 chat, and Deadly Premonition love
- Jennifer Aniston asks fans to give to addiction charity after Matthew Perry’s death
- What’s my horoscope for today? November 29, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Londoners will soon be able to book black cabs through Uber, app announces
- I’m A Celebrity star rushed to medic after nasty snake encounter
- Christmas dinner under threat as shoppers warned to expect empty shelves
Daily Mirror – Finally she admits PPE link
Baroness Mone has admitted being involved in a £200m pandemic PPE deal, the Daily Mirror writes. The paper says it comes three years after she insisted she had “no role” in the deal.
The paper says Lady Mone has spent three years insisting she had “no role” at the firm, but that a representative has now said she was an “intermediary”, while her husband, Douglas Barrowman, “led the consortium”.
Nintendo is planning to take direct control of their movie licensing business, as they put their own money into a
They are now Instagram official.
Although he is not convinced.
Is it time to say goodbye to Charity?
It’s not looking good.
The skating legends are joining the cast for a very special episode