- This is what running 26 miles actually does to your body
- This 5-minute morning routine will banish stiffness pronto
- ‘Looks so much more expensive’: We need to talk about how this £69 gold bangle is the perfect budget alternative to Cartier’s Love bracelet
- Barcelona charged with suspected bribery over £6m payments to ex-referees chief
- UK to build £85 million laser ‘billion times’ brighter than Sun
- Harry Potter actor Sir Michael Gambon dies aged 82
- The photo that proves Travis Kelce really is Taylor Swift’s new boyfriend
- Leigh Francis feels ‘sad’ for Russell Brand amid sexual assault allegations
The Guardian – Escape of terror suspect prompts prison cuts row
The Guardian leads on the escape from Wandsworth prison of inmate Daniel Khalife. There are suggestions, it says, that cuts and staff shortages have left potentially dangerous inmates in low-security prisons.
The front page looks at the first year of King Charles’ reign and asks if he’s ‘Charles the cautious’.
Readers name their favourite online and couch co-op games, from retro classics like Bubble Bobble to Gears Of War.
The presenter’s daughters have ‘been at his side’.
Whatever you call them – rubbers, Johnnies, or even a French letter if you’re being super-fancy – you’ve probably used
Get your first look at next week’s Emmerdale in five exciting clips.
Three dramatic clips from next week’s Corrie.
The much-loved sofa critic left after 10 years.