- FA Cup fixtures – Chelsea face leads, Man Utd take on Forest
- England 5-1 Italy – Successful Spain camp for Lionesses
- Devastated Adele postpones five weeks of Las Vegas residency after falling ‘sick’
- Peaky Blinders star reveals truth behind ‘worrying’ appearance after sparking concern
- Family of young man involved in Huw Edwards scandal blasts BBC
- Jesse Baird’s housemates ‘unknowingly slept where TV star’s body was buried and mistook blood for beetroot juice’
- Hollywood actor refused to work with A-list co-star after being ‘screamed at’ on set
- Good Time actor Buddy Duress dies aged 38 as cause of death confirmed
Metro – Dawn of the cyborg
The Metro leads on the news that Elon Musk’s company Neuralink has successfully implanted a chip in a person’s brain. The paper says Musk’s brain chips could be brilliant – or a Black Mirror nightmare, it describes.
At the top of the paper, it points to criticism of the BBC after it announced Kim Kardashian will be starring in and producing a documentary about Elizabeth Taylor.
Benefits from Pacific trade deal are ‘going to be enormous’ says Andrea Leadsom
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk: IMF warning to Hunt over tax cuts in spring Budget Many of Wednesday’s newspapers