- Woman reveals hilarious reason why she keeps kitchen tongs in the car
- Tennis icon and broadcaster Chris Evert, 68, diagnosed with cancer for second time
- Todd Boehly’s monster deal for Shohei Ohtani may still not be enough for the LA Dodgers to win 2024 World Series
- My brother vanished just before Nicola Bulley – one year on we’re still looking for answers
- Cadbury fans rave over ‘gorgeous’ new chocolate treat perfect for Christmas
- Manchester United need to sack Erik ten Hag, insists Danny Murphy
- Brits to be battered by rain for four days as fresh weather warnings issued
- It’s a Christmas miracle! Inside the festive new Wilko
The Sun – Bring them home
The Sun leads on the faces of the 32 children being held hostage by Hamas in Gaza alongside the headline “bring them home”. The paper says that Hamas kidnapped 32 children during its 7 October attacks on southern Israel and it says it is endorsing parents’ calls to “free our children”. It adds “this is why Israel must fight evil of Hamas”.
The front page also reports Newcastle thrashed Man United 3-0 at Old Trafford last night – knocking the Red Devils out of the Carabao Cup.
Luis Manuel Diaz and his wife Cilenis Marulanda were snatched by armed men on Saturday.
Zinedine Zidane and Sporting Lisbon head coach Ruben Amorim were named as possible alternatives.
EastEnders boss Chris Clenshaw reveals epic details on Christmas episodes – and we’re counting down the days
The whole cast are involved in what is expected to be one of Walford’s most exciting Christmases of all time.
Producer Iain MacLeod reveals all.