The Daily Mirror says Insulate Britain protesters have blocked the Port of Dover and climbed on top of fuel tankers
Author: WTX News Editor
The Daily Express says Emma Raducanu’s incredible US Open success should inspire more young girls to take up tennis, Judy Murray hopes
The Sun says TEACHER Sabina Nessa was struck over the head with a large weapon before being carried over her attacker’s shoulder towards a park
The Metro leads on the arrest of a man on suspicion of the murder of Sabina Nessa.
The Independent leads with Sabina Nessa saying a man has been arrested.
The Guardian leads with increasing pressure on the government as a shortage of lorry drivers leads to problems delivering fuel
The Metro says Harry Potter actor Tom Felton was seen being stretchered off a golf course following an incident during a celebrity game.
The Guardian says thirty years since his first appearance in a video game, Mario is facing his biggest battle yet: on Twitter.
The Independent says Roger Michell, the director of films such as Notting Hill, Venus, and My Cousin Rachel, has died at the age of 65.
The Independent says there is very little to scratch at when discussing a premier football mind of our time, but if there is a dent in Pep Guardiola’s armour, it stems from overthinking
The Guardian says the prize fund for the 2022 Women’s European Championship finals in England has been doubled
The Metro says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits that struggling Manchester United players Jadon Sancho and Donny van de Beek lacked quality
The Metro says Tiger King season 2 will be coming to screens sooner than you think as Netflix has confirmed the next instalment of the weird and wonderful documentary.
The Guardian says care operators facing 100% increases in their energy bills to keep residents warm this winter have demanded urgent government intervention
The Independent says Thursday marked the sixth day in the search for Brian Laundrie and the FBI announced that a federal arrest warrant had been issued in relation to the death of Gabby Petito.
The Independent says a partial climbdown on the looming cut to universal credit is being considered by ministers
‘Necessary for security’: veteran Taliban enforcer says amputations will resume
The Metro says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle continued their first major public appearance since quitting the royal family in New York.
BBC News says a 38-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of Sabina Nessa in south-east London, the Metropolitan Police said.
The Guardian says three of the UK’s biggest operators of petrol stations have warned of fuel shortages at some forecourts across the country.
France24 says European MEP and former Catalan president Carles Puigdemont was arrested in Italy on Thursday, his lawyer said.
Sky News says Tom Felton has been carried off a US golf course after appearing to collapse during a celebrity tournament.
Arab News says the UAE joined a chorus of international condemnation of a failed ballistic missile attack by the Houthis on civilians in Saudi Arabia.
TRT World says Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis policeman convicted of murdering George Floyd, has filed an appeal.
It’s been six months since the horrific abduction, rape and murder of Sarah Everard, and London is once again grappling with the death of another young woman. Her name is Sabina Nessa. Don’t let her be forgotten.























