- FA Cup fixtures – Chelsea face leads, Man Utd take on Forest
- England 5-1 Italy – Successful Spain camp for Lionesses
- Devastated Adele postpones five weeks of Las Vegas residency after falling ‘sick’
- Peaky Blinders star reveals truth behind ‘worrying’ appearance after sparking concern
- Family of young man involved in Huw Edwards scandal blasts BBC
- Jesse Baird’s housemates ‘unknowingly slept where TV star’s body was buried and mistook blood for beetroot juice’
- Hollywood actor refused to work with A-list co-star after being ‘screamed at’ on set
- Good Time actor Buddy Duress dies aged 38 as cause of death confirmed
Sunday Mirror – 100 days of hell
A milestone in the war between Israel and Hamas is marked by the Sunday Mirror. It carries a picture of premature baby in an incubator in Gaza under the headline “100 days of hell”. It says the infant is “clinging to life” but close to becoming one of the war’s “tiniest victims” because of power cuts at one of the last working hospitals in the territory.
A doctor tells the paper that children there are too frail to be moved, despite the area being considered a battle zone.
Britain is sending 20,000 sailors, soldiers and aviators close to Russia’s borders in Nato’s biggest military exercise since the Cold
‘Too much intense snooker for me is not good.’
He said he had recieved ‘countless’ letters demanding the money.
The 23-year-old has impressed for the Black Cats.
He’s got a plan – but it comes with a massive risk.
Could we really say goodbye to her?