Girl, 16, died on bedroom floor with deodorant can in hand as mum warns of ‘chroming’

Anne Ryan found her 16-year-old daughter Brooke dead on her bedroom floor in Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia, after she suffered a suspected heart attack from sniffing aerosols

Girl, 16, died on bedroom floor with deodorant can in hand as mum warns of ‘chroming’

The Daily Mirror: Anne Ryan found her 16-year-old daughter Brooke dead on her bedroom floor in Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia, after she suffered a suspected heart attack from sniffing aerosols

A teenage girl was found dead on the floor clutching a deodorant can after it’s believed she sniffed the aerosol fumes.


https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-16-died-bedroom-floor-26904159

………………

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHARE WTX NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:

FacebookPlease like our page

TwitterTwitter updates available in English and Arabic. Please follow us and we would love to hear from you

Instagram – Follow our pages in English and Arabic