Royals criticise BBC for ‘overblown and unfounded claims’ in new documentary
The Metro says A rare joint statement has been issued by the three main royal households criticising the BBC for airing ‘overblown and unfounded claims’ in a documentary.
Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Kensington Palace have said it is ‘disappointing’ that the broadcaster has given ‘credibility’ to such claims.
The first episode of the two-part The Princes And The Press programme, presented by Amol Rajan, aired on Monday night.
It included suggestions that royal sources had been briefing journalists behind the scenes, including potentially leaking negative stories about other households.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHARE WTX NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Facebook – Please like our page
Twitter – Twitter updates available in English and Arabic. Please follow us and we would love to hear from you
Instagram – Follow our pages in English and Arabic