Pets at Home employee dies after getting 'trapped in machinery' at work

Pets at Home employee dies after getting 'trapped in machinery' at work

Pets at Home employee dies after getting ‘trapped in machinery’ at work

The Daily Mirror says a Pets at Home worker has died after reportedly getting trapped in machinery’ at work.

The 39-year-old man named Shaun was described as a ‘valued colleague’ after he lost his fight for life.

Emergency services had been called to the retailer’s warehouse in Campbell Road, Stoke, following reports Shaun was ‘trapped in a piece of machinery’.

Firefighters worked to free Shaun, from Tunstall, who was then airlifted to the Royal Stoke University Hospital at 1.40pm on October 4 where he later died, reports StokeonTrent Live.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pets-home-employee-dies-after-25201382


UK News Briefing Homepage uk news live today 24-7 Best on the market

UK News Briefing Homepage uk news live today 24-7 Best on the market

LIVE News EU News Breaking news UK Politics COVID-19 USA News World News United Arab Emirates Italian News Spain Palestine News News Briefings World News Briefing UK…
Daily Express - ‘David Amess: Nobody should die that way’

Daily Express - ‘David Amess: Nobody should die that way’

The Daily Express's front-page report focuses on his family's vow to fulfil his life's ambitions.
The Guardian - ‘Key Cop26 corporate sponsors condemn mismanaged summit’

The Guardian - ‘Key Cop26 corporate sponsors condemn mismanaged summit’

The Guardian has chosen to lead on criticism of next month's Cop26 climate summit in Glasgow by some of its sponsors.

……………………

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHARE WTX NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:

FacebookPlease like our page

TwitterTwitter updates available in English and Arabic. Please follow us and we would love to hear from you

Instagram – Follow our pages in English and Arabic

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.