Talks have progressed quickly over the past week.
- What is Rumble, the video-sharing platform ‘immune to cancel culture’?
- Rumble defends allowing Russell Brand to continue to make money on video platform after YouTube ad ban
- Russell Brand: Rumble rejects MP’s ‘disturbing’ letter over income
- MPs ask if Elon Musk ‘personally intervened’ on Russell Brand’s status on X
- Government borrowing rose to £11.6bn in August
- Rishi Sunak says we’ll hit net zero despite his massive U-turn
- Daniel Khalife denies Wandsworth prison escape
- UK interest rate decision set to be close call after inflation fall
Metro - Teacher lost job for taking on teen yobs
Summary of the front page
Today's top stories
The beaten coach says English official Anthony Taylor ‘seemed Spanish’.
EastEnders spoilers for Thursday June 1 2023: Aftermath of Lola’s death and the Knights arrive to take over the Vic
Heartbreaking news travels around the Square, while Linda Carter makes the mother of all discoveries.
Is it Henry VIII? Is it Shakespeare? No, it’s Blackadder painted in all his glory for sitcom’s milestone 40th anniversary
A glorious portrait, if we say so ourselves.
There was ‘insufficient evidence’ to charge him with a crime.
The Spanish side edged an attritional and stodgy battle in Hungary.