The Wednesday letters page is upset about changing controller button names, as one reader looks forward to the Asus ROG Ally.
- Susanna Reid leaves GMB viewers stunned after Rishi Sunak grilling
- Sycamore Gap tree LIVE: Chainsaw discovered near scene as lumberjack in his 60s bailed
- Blac Chyna ‘selling her belongings to survive’ amid custody battle and failed Kardashian lawsuit
- Frank Lampard hails ‘big talent’ Conor Gallagher as stand-in captain inspires Blues to Fulham win
- Boy, 12, fighting for life after being struck by lightning during football tournament
- Killer mosquitoes spreading deadly disease ‘setting up shop in Europe’
- ‘Oh hell no!’ Moment woman is confronted by raging driver in furious parking row
- Saboteurs set fire to military warehouse, causing inferno in major Russian city
Daily Express - Suella: White people should not feel guilty
Summary of the front page
The Daily Express reports on the home secretary’s speech, focusing on her assertion that white people should not feel any collective guilt over slavery.
The front page reports Ms Braverman “lashed out at political correctness”, adding that the UK’s white population “do not exist in a special state of sin”.
Today's top stories
Inter will play either Real Madrid or Man City in the Champions League final.
‘It’s going to be important next season to play.’
Research has shown the figure has risen from around 7.8 million (15%) in May last year to 10.9 million (21%) in January 2023.
‘I’m very grateful to him.’
Rebekah Vardy still has nightmares after being terrified she would die at Armageddon as Jehovah’s Witness
She saw ‘upsetting’ images depicting the end of the world