Tell me. what to watch June 14, 2021 12:36 pm
LIVE SPORTS THIS WEEKEND
Saturday 8 May: Premier League
Leeds United v Tottenham Hotspurs (12:30)
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace (15:00)
Manchester City v Chelsea (17:30)
Liverpool v Southampton (20:15)
Sunday: Premier League
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brighton and Hove Albion (12:00)
Aston Villa v Manchester United (14:05)
West Ham v Everton (16:30)
Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion (19:00)
THE BIG MATCH
- John Stones is back for Manchester City after being given a domestic ban last weekend.
- Eric Garcia is expected to remain out due to a fever but City have no other reported fitness issues.
- Chelsea are without Mateo Kovacic because of a hamstring problem.
- Antonio Rudiger, who missed the league win against Fulham due to a facial injury, played against Real Madrid in midweek wearing a protective mask.
- Man City has lost to Chelsea more than any other team in the Premier League – a staggering 26 times.
- But Chelsea have lost nine of their past 12 fixtures at Etihad Stadium in all competitions. That also includes each of their past three league visits.
- Man City has won 20 of their past 22 Premier League matches.
- They are only one point shy of last season’s tally of 80.
- They have lost two of their past three home league games
- A third Premier League trophy would put Guardiola level alongside Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho as the non-British managers to win the most English top-flight titles.
- Sergio Agüero needs one goal to equalize Wayne Rooney for most goals for a single club.
- Kevin De Bruyne has scored in three successive league matches against Chelsea.
- Thomas Tuchel is the first manager to oversee 11 clean sheets in his first 15 Premier League matches in charge.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their 11 away matches in all competitions under Tuchel,
- Chelsea are winless in all four league games in 2020-21 against the three teams currently above them in the table, managing just two points and one goal.
- Kai Havertz’s goals for Chelsea in all competitions have been scored in London
VIDEO: European Super League – 12 Top European clubs breakaway in ‘greed’ fuelled move TOP HEADLINES Dursley stabbing: Joshua Hall’s family pay tribute Australia