Girl, 3, died after ‘choking on rubber end of jacket zip’ in Asda
The Metro says: A three-year-old girl died after choking on part of her own jacket’s zip inside an Asda supermarket, a source has said.
Onlookers dialled 999 at around 8.48pm on Tuesday night at the branch in Aintree, Liverpool, after the alarm was raised.
Ambulances were on the scene in nine minutes, and the girl was rushed 10 miles away to Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, where she was pronounced dead shortly after.
Now, a source close to the incident has told Metro.co.uk the girl choked on the rubber end of her own jacket’s zip, rather than on an item from the store.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHARE WTX NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Facebook – Please like our page
Twitter – Twitter updates available in English and Arabic. Please follow us and we would love to hear from you
Instagram – Follow our pages in English and ArabicLeave a comment