Brad Pitt in legal row with Angelina Jolie over $164m chateau where they married
The Daily Mirror says Brad Pitt has taken aim at his ex wife Angelina Jolie in a new lawsuit he has filed against her over their $164million French chateau.
It has been reported that the 57-year-old Hollywood actor is unhappy over a deal regarding the sale of Angelina’s shares in Château Miraval – the lavish property where they married in 2014.
According to documents obtained by Daily Mail, the suit has alleged the Maleficent star of “systematic obstruction” when it comes to the split of their shares in the property.
It is believed that the mansion and vineyard have a split of 60 per cent of the shares to Brad and the other 40 per cent to Angelina.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHARE WTX NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Facebook – Please like our page
Twitter – Twitter updates available in English and Arabic. Please follow us and we would love to hear from you
Instagram – Follow our pages in English and Arabic