Logan Williams, teen actor from ‘The Flash,’ died of accidental drug overdose, coroner’s report says
NBC News says Logan Williams, a teen actor best known for his role as a young Barry Allen on the CW series “The Flash,” died of an accidental drug overdose in April 2020, according to a coroner’s report.
The Coroners Service of British Columbia found that Williams, 16, died of “acute drug toxicity” April 2 of last year in the Canadian city of Burnaby, classifying the death as “accidental.”
The coroner’s office “detected fentanyl in a range where lethal outcomes have been reported,” the report said, according to a copy obtained by NBC News.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHARE WTX NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Facebook – Please like our page
Twitter – Twitter updates available in English and Arabic. Please follow us and we would love to hear from you
Instagram – Follow our pages in English and Arabic
Leave a comment