The Wednesday letters page is still surprised that PlayStation Showcase was such a disappointment, as one reader has a suggestion for Gollum.
- Susanna Reid leaves GMB viewers stunned after Rishi Sunak grilling
- Sycamore Gap tree LIVE: Chainsaw discovered near scene as lumberjack in his 60s bailed
- Blac Chyna ‘selling her belongings to survive’ amid custody battle and failed Kardashian lawsuit
- Frank Lampard hails ‘big talent’ Conor Gallagher as stand-in captain inspires Blues to Fulham win
- Boy, 12, fighting for life after being struck by lightning during football tournament
- Killer mosquitoes spreading deadly disease ‘setting up shop in Europe’
- ‘Oh hell no!’ Moment woman is confronted by raging driver in furious parking row
- Saboteurs set fire to military warehouse, causing inferno in major Russian city
Daily Star - A pint of foam please barman
Summary of the front page
The Daily Star reports that having a pint topped up to reduce the head is the wrong way to drink beer. The paper quotes a beer historian, who claims that a foamy pint is better for your stomach.
The front page also reports on the ongoing Phillip Schofield scandal and the heatwave heading to the UK this June.
Today's top stories
Peter will be making his debut this week!
The heartbreaking moment viewers have been dreading.
Kings, priests and peasants were all at the mercy of medieval comics.
The famous segment aired in 2016, with Eamonn saying it was either fake or shouldn’t have been allowed to happen.
The striker is happy to run down his Tottenham contract.