- Conor McGregor under investigation for ‘inciting hatred’ during Dublin riots
- ‘What is going to happen when the current truce with Hamas ends?’
- Charli XCX announces shock engagement to The 1975 musician
- ‘The far right drummed up a militia’: French extremists seize on teen’s murder to stoke violence
- Champion crowned after UK’s smartest kids go head to head in What on Earth! Quiz
- ‘Project Comeback’ – Jurrien Timber provides update on ACL injury as Arsenal star plots return to action
- Manchester United could replace Sofyan Amrabat already with club targeting FOUR signings in January
- The Crown recreates Kate Middleton’s sheer catwalk moment in first look pictures at final episodes
Financial Times – Staff Revolt At OpenAI Pile Pressure On Board Over More To Oust Altman
The Financial Times reports a staff revolt at OpenAI has put pressure on directors at the world’s leading artificial intelligence company to bring back its ousted chief executive Sam Altman.
The front page reports 500 employees have threatened to walk as workers also demand the board quit.
Ella will hit our screens in January.
Congratulation are in order!
His statement was controversial
How will he react?
Chelsea handed injury boost as Levi Colwill and Malo Gusto return to training ahead of Newcastle clash
Chelsea head to Tyneside this weekend.
Reuters exclusively reported that Google is in talks to invest hundreds of millions of dollars in Character.AI, as the fast<br