- The Economist – Is Putin Winning?
- Financial Times – EU budget wrangles threaten pledge of 50bn euros war lifeline for Ukraine
- CITY AM – Priced Out
- Emmerdale’s Claire King responds to cat-calling men amid chronic health battle
- Tourist dies after leaping from one of the world’s highest bungee jumps
- Why toys that encourage imagination and play are so important for little ones
- The Guardian – Starmer: Labour will not turn on spending taps if it wins next election
- The i – Tories losing voters to Farage amid anger over high migration
Daily Mirror – Saving lives in hell
The Daily Mirror leads on the story of a British transplant surgeon who was trapped in Gaza recounting his experiences in the Palestinian enclave. The paper says he is “saving lives in hell” and praises the “selfless courage of medics” trying to help people amid the horrors of war.
The front page also reports on several UK entertainment stories.
‘It is just who we are mate.’
Police found him hiding by a horse.
‘It would give me a lot of satisfaction and relief and I look forward to that day.’
At least one person suffered from a ‘minor oral injury’ from the metal, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) said.
Emily Doyle felt she had ‘no alternative’ after struggling for months to book a test.