- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Metro – Mad Vlad & Dangerous
Metro pictures Russian president Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un shaking hands. They are described as “two of the world’s worst tyrants” by the paper.
The paper claims the North Korean leader is “promising to help warlord Vladimir Putin triumph ‘over evil'”. It quotes Kim Jong Un as saying that his country will “always support the decisions of Pres Putin”.
Selling off the future: Oil and gas giants paying celebrities to sell climate-damaging In today’s digital era, social media influencers
Man interviewed by police after video of confrontation at Peckham shop went viral Sky News says A 45-year-old man has
Peckham shopkeeper at centre of ‘choking’ row takes refuge from angry demonstrators in secret hideout and hits back at ‘racism’
Labour plans anti-terror style crackdown on people trafficking Labour’s Sir Keir Starmer has said people-smuggling should be treated “on a
Sara Sharif: Three relatives arrested on suspicion of murder Three relatives of Sara Sharif, 10 – the little girl found
Met Police: Women arrested at Sarah Everard vigil paid damages The Met Police have paid damages to two women who