- How to see your Spotify wrapped 2023 with users struggling to find it
- Council declares itself ‘bankrupt’ and stops all but essential spending
- Hollyoaks’ new boss makes sweeping changes to storylines for major soap resurgence
- England’s Nations League campaign: What do we need to qualify?
- Thinking of packing it in to live on the road? This is what van life is really like…
- Alejandro Garnacho’s brother hits out at Rio Ferdinand over ‘fake’ Lionel Messi story
- How to tell your friend she’s dating a d***head
- Jurgen Klopp gives worrying injury update on Alisson Becker and Diogo Jota
The Sun on Sunday – Jungle Grace in jibes at Farage
Author and broadcaster Grace Dent, who is taking part in this year’s series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, has apparently made jibes about Nigel Farage, The Sun on Sunday reports.
To get the “mud-slinging” under way, the paper trawls through Guardian critic Grace Dent’s social media and uncovers some “sick jokes” she made when Mr Farage was injured in a plane crash in 2010.
Byron is left utterly crushed by what happens next.
She wasn’t going to mention Britney
Anton Hull, 21, had spent the evening drinking rum and lager at a pub in Somerset.
Rhona faces a tough road ahead.
He appeared in more than 130 films and TV shows.