- Conor McGregor under investigation for ‘inciting hatred’ during Dublin riots
- ‘What is going to happen when the current truce with Hamas ends?’
- Charli XCX announces shock engagement to The 1975 musician
- ‘The far right drummed up a militia’: French extremists seize on teen’s murder to stoke violence
- Champion crowned after UK’s smartest kids go head to head in What on Earth! Quiz
- ‘Project Comeback’ – Jurrien Timber provides update on ACL injury as Arsenal star plots return to action
- Manchester United could replace Sofyan Amrabat already with club targeting FOUR signings in January
- The Crown recreates Kate Middleton’s sheer catwalk moment in first look pictures at final episodes
The Guardian – The 1% polluter elite
The Guardian’s front page leads on its investigation into the world’s richest one per cent who, according to their own findings, cause more carbon emissions than the poorest 66 per cent.
The front page also reports on a potential Israel-Hamas deal which would see dozens of women and children being held hostage by Hamas released in exchange for a five-day pause in the fighting.
The star was supported through his speech as he became emotional.
Levelling Up Secretary Michael Gove has the final say on the plans.
She was sofa surfing
Home and Away spoilers: New trailer confirms two more casualties as characters are left to die in explosive New Year return
A tragic start to the year in Summer Bay.
So good but so gruesome
Craig Revel Horwood found issues with their amazing routine.