- Ex-Chelsea star told he could reach ‘another level’ by joining Manchester United
- France arrests four suspects in death of far-right activist in Lyon
- Arsenal urged to sign ‘special’ £82m star ahead of Chelsea: ‘He’s got everything’
- US Ambassador Bill White meets Belgium’s Foreign Ministry amid controversy
- Six Arrested After Man’s Hand Severed at House Party
- Trump Warns Iran: Urgent Need for Nuclear Deal to Avoid Consequences
- Nicolas Jackson ‘open’ to return but Chelsea have signed his replacement
- European finance ministers approve €74 billion defence plans from eight states
Browsing: UK Papers
The Russian prison service said on Friday that Navalny, who was serving a 19-year sentence on charges widely considered to be politically motivated, had died after saying he “felt unwell” following a walk.
Michael Rudkin, whose wife was wrongly convicted amid the scandal, tells the paper: “This government needs to be punished at the ballot box. We’re now 24 years on. How long is this going to take?”
The front page features a picture of Cillian Murphy – who scooped Best Actor at the Baftas for his role in Christopher Nolan’s Oppenheimer.
The Sun reports that a Premier League star was left “shocked” after finding out that one of his buy-to-let houses had been turned into a cannabis farm.
The Observer reports on Ukraine’s withdrawal from the frontline city of Avdiivka and its plea to the West for more military supplies for its defence against the Russian invasion.
The Sunday Telegraph reports that Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer has warned of the security “risks” of “bad faith politics”, in what the paper suggests is a “barely-concealed rebuke” aimed at Donald Trump over his recent comments about NATO.
The Sunday Times reports that intelligence officers from Russia’s security agency – the FSB – made a visit to jailed opposition leader Alexei Navalny days before he died, according to campaigners.
Elementor #585706February 18, 20241 Min Read Summary of the Top 6 headlines today Sunday Express – ‘Will won’t allow Harry…
The Sunday Mirror reports that Prince William will reject any offer for his brother, Prince Harry, to take on royal duties while the King is treated for cancer.
“Harry blocker” is the headline of the front page of The Sun on Sunday, as it reports the Duke of Sussex was stopped by royal aides from joining the King at Sandringham during his recent visit to the UK.
Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

