- Paper Talk: Royal book pulled from shelves & marbles row
- 12 more Gaza hostages and 30 more Palestinian prisoners released under truce
- Childcare: £400m to expand free scheme in England
- Freed Hamas hostage, 9, ‘won’t speak above a whisper’ after ordeal
- My maid of honour is getting married and I’ve been left out of her bridal party
- Coronation Street spoilers: Shocking animal abuse, Asha caught out and Daniel’s furious vengeance
- Sunak’s fortunes ‘dipping by the day’ after Tories hit two-year slump
- EU members reach preliminary agreement on reducing industrial emissions
Sunday Mirror – Sack Her Now
The Sunday Mirror slams Braverman. “Sack her now”, the paper urges Rishi Sunak in its headline, as it reports on “pressure mounting” on the prime minister to get rid of his home secretary following “shameful” scenes in the capital.
The front page notes the majority of police incidents were from the ‘right-wing mob’ who clashed with police. There were reports of the counter-protesters turning up drunk and aggressive fighting wit cops.
‘There was a lot of talk about me because I wasn’t playing games and that’s the way it is.’
‘He doesn’t want to be losing for a third time, that’s for sure.’
The woman was too stunned to speak.
Haaland was not impressed.
Aaron turns his attention to someone else.
He’s going to need a lot of support.