- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Financial Times – Russia Gains From Oil’s Surge After Dodging G7 Prices Cap
The Financial Times reports that Russia has managed to circumvent G7 sanctions by building up a fleet of oil tankers which are able to operate without Western insurance. It says this will result in an increase in revenue for the Kremlin’s war chest.
The front page also has a picture of refugees, as it says a wave of refugees is set to grow after the Azerbaijani assault on separatists.
Football Roundup: This week’s footballing action – European football, Nations League, and more This weekend’s football action – away from the
Premier League round-up: Newcastle mauls Sheffield, Spurs rock the Emirates and Chelsea’s troubles continue
Football round-up: this weekend’s Premier League action – Newcastle mauls Sheffield, Spurs rock the Emirates and Chelsea’s troubles continue This weekend’s
Western media exposes itself in its coverage of Libya floods The floods in Libya have so far killed 11,300 people,
Chris Kaba: MoD offers military support after armed Met officers turn in weapons The MoD is offering up soldiers to
Lib Dems drop pledge to raise income tax by 1p The Liberal Democrats have dropped plans to put a penny
Electric car rules could cost carmakers billions New post-Brexit trade rules might cost European electric car makers – around £3.75