- Bus roof completely rips off after smashing into tree
- Coronation Street spoilers: Gemma’s Christmas destroyed by crushing news from social services
- Coronation Street spoilers: Asha makes vow to Nina over Isla – but heartbreak follows
- Empire star Jussie Smollett ‘could return to jail’ as he loses appeal over hoax attack conviction
- The Crown star Dominic West: ‘Why I’ve changed my mind over Princess Diana’s ghost scene’
- Emmerdale spoilers: Matty appalled as Amy reveals a shocking truth about missing Chloe
- Emmanuel Petit hits out at ‘sloppy’ Arsenal star who is ‘not the same player’
- Erik ten Hag told to ‘learn how to shut up shop’ ahead of Newcastle vs Manchester United
Daily Express – Rishi warns Met chief: You’ll take blame if protest is violent
The Daily Express says Rishi Sunak will ensure the head of the Met Police takes the blame if trouble breaks out at a pro-Palestinian march on Armistice Day. The paper quotes the prime minister as branding the demonstration “disrespectful”.
Princess Kate is pictured on the front page, as well as stories about British treasure hunters and hope rail strikes could come to an end.
His own footage was used against him.
Viewers were seething.
‘Who had the idea to do the press conference here?’
Eric has to tell her…