- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
- The Independent – How did they let this monster join the Met?
- The Guardian – More than 100 Palestinians die in chaos surrounding Gaza aid convoy
- Metro – Goodbye my old pal
- The Sun – Geri’s husband did send sexts
- Daily Express – This can’t go on! 1.4m granted UK visas last year
- Daily Mirror – How many more are hiding in plain sight?
Daily Mirror – Reckless & Callous
The Daily Mirror leads on the news that Rishi Sunak has been branded “callous and reckless” for launching the Eat Out to Help Out scheme during the pandemic by families at the COVID inquiry.
The paper says this is what some victims’ families felt about Rishi Sunak’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme after the inquiry was told there had been no scientific consultation before it was implemented. One woman, whose mother died of the disease in 2021, told the paper she thought the scheme might have contributed to thousands of deaths.
The paper says Sunak was dubbed “Dr Death” by one of his own advisers, over the August 2020 initiative.
Readers try to decide what their favourite Nintendo video game is, from the early days of Super Metroid right up
A cap on the number of refugees using safe and legal routes to Britain will be introduced in January 2025,
It has been an exhausting year.
‘Whatever is on the agenda could bring a lot of pleasure…’
A hostage-taking manual was found on Hamas gunmen, which instructs them to ‘create chaos’ and ‘violence and terrorism.’
Chloe returns from hospital.