- Shares plunge after undisclosed trades from tech chief
- New United supremo in mood for glory: We can rattle them
- New noisy neighbour in town: Rats Yer Lot
- I’ll knock enemies off their perch
- Ratcliffe on his Man Utd mission: Knock ‘em off their perch
- The Independent – ‘Chaos in Commons as MPs storm out of Gaza ceasefire vote’
- The Guardian – Fury in Commons forces speaker to apologise over Gaza vote chaos’
- Metro – Lotto winners jackpot shock: ‘We thought we’d won £2.60 … it was £61 million’
The Sun – Rashford’s 12hr tequila party before calling in sick
The Sun alleges that Manchester United footballer, Marcus Rashford, went out drinking in Belfast ahead of the club’s FA Cup game against Newport County, causing the striker to be dropped after missing training.
Manchester United say forward Rashford “has taken responsibility for his actions” after reports emerged he was seen in nightspots in Northern Ireland on Wednesday and Thursday evening. A United statement read: “This has been dealt with as an internal disciplinary matter, which is now closed.”
The entire front page is dedicated to the story.
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk: Royals out of hospital & ‘Siege of Paris’ Many of Tuesday’s newspaper front pages
UK demands clarity after jailed British-Russian activist vanishes from prison UK Foreign Secretary David Cameron has demanded Russia to disclose
Lower cost of tea eases January price rises The latest report from the British Retail Consortium (BRC) reveals that shop