- The Observer – Tax cuts will backfire, economists warn Hunt
- The Sunday Telegraph – Hunt goes to war on immoral Whitehall waste
- The Sunday Times – Chancellor in last-ditch fight to cut tax by 2p
- Sunday Mirror – Andrew faces fresh court bombshell
- Sunday Express – Cut tax or lose grey vote
- The Sun on Sunday – Royals in crisis: Queen’s orf on holiday
- Premier League fixtures this weekend – 02/03
- WSL: Vivianne Miedema out for weeks after knee surgery
Financial Times – Fujitsu won contracts under Sunak’s watch despite Post Office IT scandal
The Financial Times reports that, since 2019, when the Court of Appeal ruled that Fujitsu software had been at fault in the scandal, the technology company has been the joint or sole recipient of £4.9bn worth of government contracts, including £3.6bn during Rishi Sunak’s time as chancellor or prime minister.
It adds that MPs have called for the company to be banned from bidding for public sector contracts in future.
‘A good footballer, very, very good.’
The Red Devils clearly like the young striker.
The duo played together at Chelsea.
Jamie Redknapp praises Liverpool star who ‘gave Fulham centre-backs so many problems’ in Carabao Cup win
‘He was the real difference for Liverpool.’
He tries to protect himself.