- How to see your Spotify wrapped 2023 with users struggling to find it
- Council declares itself ‘bankrupt’ and stops all but essential spending
- Hollyoaks’ new boss makes sweeping changes to storylines for major soap resurgence
- England’s Nations League campaign: What do we need to qualify?
- Thinking of packing it in to live on the road? This is what van life is really like…
- Alejandro Garnacho’s brother hits out at Rio Ferdinand over ‘fake’ Lionel Messi story
- How to tell your friend she’s dating a d***head
- Jurgen Klopp gives worrying injury update on Alisson Becker and Diogo Jota
The Observer – Plan to brand anyone ‘undermining’ UK as extremist
The Observer leads on what it describes as “deeply controversial proposals” to broaden the definition of extremism to include anyone who “undermines” the country. It reports the new definition, which has been prepared by officials working for Levelling Up Secretary Michael Gove. But it says the plan is fiercely opposed by other officials who fear legitimate groups could be branded extremists.
Neighbours spoilers: Paul Robinson’s shocking reason for jilting Terese Willis at the altar revealed
Viewers will finally get the answers they’re after.
The prequel has had praise lavished upon it in giddy social reactions.
Big Brother viewers were in bits as Yinrun revealed how he has treated her.
Hancock’s ability to lie was praised, but Gates impressed the DS the most overall.
Temptation soars as Cindy’s true colours emerge.
Will she get through to him?