- Macron stands up to Russia – We will send troops to Ukraine
- Jurgen Klopp gives Mohamed Salah and Darwin Nunez update and reveals how many games Ryan Gravenberch will miss
- Erik ten Hag says Antony is ‘unstoppable’ despite bringing Manchester United winger on in 99th minute against Fulham
- Chelsea suffer new Christopher Nkunku injury setback
- Taylor Swift’s team speak out after dad accused of punching photographer
- X Factor winner’s unexpected response after selling just 27 tickets for cancelled gig
- Gogglebox star Izzi Warner branded ‘hot mama’ after fitness transformation
- All the Celebrity Big Brother 2024 line-up rumours including This Morning legend and Sharon Osbourne
Financial Times – OpenAI in talks with AVE and SoftBank to design ChatGPT creators’ first device
The Financial Times reports the creators of ChatGPT are hoping to build “the iPhone of artificial intelligence” – and are in talks with former Apple designer Sir Jony Ive to make it happen.
People familiar with the plan have told the paper that the project would aim to create a more natural and intuitive user experience for interacting with AI.
The front page features an image of migrants crossing the waters into the US as the paper says 1,000 people per day are heading into the US.
UK economy grew faster than estimated since Covid BBC Business says The UK’s economy has grown faster since the start
HS2: Unions call for emergency summit on rail line’s future BBC Business says Unions have called for ministers to hold
Elianne Andam: Boy, 17, charged with murder of schoolgirl in Croydon A boy, 17, has been arrested and charged with
GB News boss ‘appalled’ by Laurence Fox comments The boss of GB News has said Laurence Fox’s comments about a
Rishi Sunak could limit 20mph zones to target driver vote PM Rishi Sunak is set to unveil new policies at
Train strikes could continue into Christmas, as fresh disruption begins Train strikes could run into the Christmas period, the leader