- What’s my horoscope for today? December 8, 2023 astrological predictions for your star sign
- Teen tenant ‘strangles landlord dead in fight over unpaid rent’
- Ange Postecoglou given Son Heung-min injury scare after Tottenham captain limps off against West Ham
- Manchester United given huge boost as young star returns to training following lengthy injury
- I’m A Celebrity viewers lose it as Nigel Farage survives latest elimination
- Hollywood star, 80, falls off stage after getting out of wheelchair
- Dozens of Palestinian men including journalist captured and stripped in Gaza
- Emmerdale spoilers: Kim’s life on the line as she reveals truth of Craig’s death
Financial Times – Odey Asset Management to close five months after women accuse founder
Odey Asset Management is set to close five months after allegations of sexual assault and harassment against founder Crispen Odey plunged one of London’s oldest hedge fund groups into crisis, the Financial Times reports.
The paper also reports that the Eurozone’s inflation rate has fallen to 2.9%, its lowest in two years and down from last month’s 4.3%
They apologised for ‘any unintentional hurt caused’.
Five men are on trial accused of the double murder.
She kept that quiet- congratulations!
Avengers could be set to reassemble…
Is there trouble ahead?