- FA Cup fixtures – Chelsea face leads, Man Utd take on Forest
- England 5-1 Italy – Successful Spain camp for Lionesses
- Devastated Adele postpones five weeks of Las Vegas residency after falling ‘sick’
- Peaky Blinders star reveals truth behind ‘worrying’ appearance after sparking concern
- Family of young man involved in Huw Edwards scandal blasts BBC
- Jesse Baird’s housemates ‘unknowingly slept where TV star’s body was buried and mistook blood for beetroot juice’
- Hollywood actor refused to work with A-list co-star after being ‘screamed at’ on set
- Good Time actor Buddy Duress dies aged 38 as cause of death confirmed
Daily Express – New fast-track NHS test will save lives
Daily Express says a rapid testing system which could save millions of lives is set to be rolled out on the NHS over the next two years.
The front page also has a picture of King Charles with the message to the royals: “Wishing you both well”. The tabloid reports the King could be off work for a month following his three-night stay in the Marylebone hospital.
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk: Royals out of hospital & ‘Siege of Paris’ Many of Tuesday’s newspaper front pages
UK demands clarity after jailed British-Russian activist vanishes from prison UK Foreign Secretary David Cameron has demanded Russia to disclose
Lower cost of tea eases January price rises The latest report from the British Retail Consortium (BRC) reveals that shop