- I Sport – Gunners inflict pain at the Lane
- FT – Apple fined €1.8bn for breaking EU law over music streaming
- The Economist – How high can markets go?
- City AM – Back in room
- The Guardian – Doctors issue dire warning as NHS faces biggest Budget cut in 50 years
- The Independent – Lords tells Sunak: Don’t send Afghan heroes to Rwanda
- Metro – Tiny kids dying in housing crisis
- Daily Express – France must do more with our millions to stop small boats
Daily Mirror – New Andrew humiliation
A victim of Jeffrey Epstein has alleged Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, and Sir Richard Branson were filmed having sex with one of her friends, writes the Mirror.
The claims are described as a “new Andrew humiliation” by the paper. It says Ms Ransome has “admitted to making up the claims” and quotes royal sources saying they show the Duke has been “targeted with malice”, but adds that the episode will “pile pressure on the King to axe his disgraced brother from public life”.
Queen Elizabeth’s former spokesman has hit out at Jeffrey Epstein’s one-time lawyer for dragging the late monarch into a row
The Blues must overturn a one-goal deficit at Stamford Bridge in two weeks’ time.
Wanting a cheaper holiday is not a valid excuse to take children out of school, Labour warned yesterday.
The supermarket giant says it is trialling Saferpod cameras in some of it stores
Peta previously slammed her