- Trump’s big win at the Supreme Court
- Fresh hope for families of people on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Unseen photos of Sarah Everard show her as a smiling student before murder
- 20,000 soldiers from 13 countries: Inside Nato’s huge drill on Putin’s doorstep
- Zac Efron still ‘haunted’ by huge lie that he’s kept secret for years
- Whitney Dean’s shocking exit story kicks off in EastEnders as she is left to die
- Celebrity Big Brother housemates ‘revealed’ in epic blunder as stars sneak into hotel ahead of launch
- Justin Bieber was dismissed as an industry puppet – as he turns 30, does he have anything left to prove?
Daily Mirror – Kidnapped Alex at 18: My new life
Alex Batty has spoken to the Daily Mirror about his life back in the UK after six years on the run in Europe, revealing he hopes his mum and granddad do not get caught by police after taking him abroad. On the eve of his 18th birthday, Alex, who now lives with his Gran in Oldham, tells the paper he doesn’t expect to hear from his Mum and doesn’t want to because he doesn’t want her to get caught. He reveals he’s started a computer programming course, been on a few dates, and already enjoyed some birthday celebrations.
The teenager was abducted six years ago and in December was found in rural France, having abandoned the off-the-grid lifestyle pursued by his mother and grandfather. “It feels good to be back at home,” the teenager is quoted as saying.
The front page also reports on the weekend’s Premier League action, as Arsenal thumped West Ham 6-0. Liverpool returned to the top of the table and United and City also won their weekend matches.