- Speaker fights for political survival as 59 MPs call for him to go
- ‘I am guilty,’ defiant Speaker insists he was protecting MPs when he bent rules and rescued Starmer from Gaza revolt
- Lindsay Hoyle apologises to SNP over Gaza ceasefire vote as 59 MPs sign no confidence motion in speaker
- Hoyle says Gaza debate decision was motivated by threats against MPs
- Chaos in the Commons: Who is Sir Lindsay Hoyle and why is he facing calls to resign?
- Shares plunge after undisclosed trades from tech chief
- New United supremo in mood for glory: We can rattle them
- New noisy neighbour in town: Rats Yer Lot
Daily Express – Hunt plotting new 1p National Insurance cut
The Daily Express understands Jeremy Hunt could announce a National Insurance cut in March. The Chancellor is quoted in the paper to be considering cutting an extra penny in the spring Budget. Speaking to the paper, Mr Hunt says he would prioritise tax cuts that boost growth.
The paper also features an image of the hatchback car which was cordoned off in Clapham following the alkali attack on Wednesday night.
IMF: Germany to be weakest major economy in 2024 while UK downgraded again The International Monetary Fund (IMF) now predicts
Mounting losses from banks in the US, Asia and Europe have rekindled concerns about weakness in the US commercial property
Breaking – Scarlett Jenkinson and Eddie Ratcliffe named as Brianna Ghey’s killers For the first time, the two teenagers convicted
Names of teenagers who murdered Brianna Ghey to be made public today Today, the identities of the two teenagers who
Water bills to rise above inflation in April Water companies anticipate an above-inflation increase in average household bills in April,
Clapham attack suspect Abdul Shakoor Ezedi convicted of sex offence in 2018 Abdul Shakoor Ezedi, 35, the person being searched