- Metro – Sorry for your loss
- The Mirror – The dead can’t hear your apologies
- Daily Star – Pinocchio on the stand: I swear to tell the truth
- Boy, seven, killed in hit and run crash involving a van and a car
- The Sun – Queen of Mean dates Queen’s ex
- Pep Guardiola admits Manchester City are ‘struggling’ after Aston Villa defeat
- World-famous rock band pulls out of show after member injured
- Paper Talk: Jenrick quits & BoJo says sorry over Covid deaths
Financial Times – Hunt eyes inheritance and business tax cuts in bid to lift Tory poll ratings
The Financial Times reports Chancellor Jeremy Hunt is looking at cutting business and inheritance taxes in the Autumn Statement in a move he hopes will reverse the Tory party’s tumbling poll ratings.
It also has a story on Mars buying the ailing chocolate business Hotel Chocolat for about £534 million.
Chloe takes shocking action.
Coronation Street spoiler videos reveal dark kidnap outcome, early Christmas twist and horror threat
Your weekly Corrie video clips for episodes w/c Monday, November 20.
Gareth Southgate gives injury update on Manchester United star Marcus Rashford after England beat Malta
The United star was forced off after colliding with Trent Alexander-Arnold
The England captain was clearly fouled in the box.
The prisoner was found ‘cold, stiff and with no pulse’.
And the winner is…