- The Independent – Mr Bates v Post Office: Just get on and pay us
- The Guardian – Tories putting party before sexual assault claim, says alleged victim
- The Sun – Huw row: BBC says sorry
- Daily Mirror – Prince still doesn’t get it
- Daily Express – I’m Not Racist: Lee Anderson says he speaks for the Tory faithful
- Metro – £16 for a pack of cigs
- ‘Royal tragedies’ & ‘Fury ahead of march budget’ – Paper Talk
- PlayStation to axe 900 jobs and close London studio
The i – Hunt expected to bolster Red Sea military power in Budget defence spending boost
Chancellor Jeremy Hunt is expected to bolster funding for the UK’s military in the upcoming budget, according to i.
The paper says the chancellor is “under pressure” to raise defence spending next month, after a number of Houthi attacks on ships in the area.
And it also reports on what it calls “lockdown nostalgia” in young adults, as it says a third say they were “happier” in the pandemic.
WSL roundup: Arsenal shock loss to West Ham, City close gap at top, Brighton defeat after boss sacked & Bristol
Journalist claims Jacob Elordi ‘grabbed him by the throat’ in ‘aggressive’ altercation A journalist has spoken up following an incident
Jay Z rips into the Grammys for snubbing Beyonce in blistering on-stage rant During his acceptance speech at the 2024
Miley Cyrus debuts new 80s look at Grammys Miley Cyrus brought back the 80s power hair trend at the Grammys
Wrestler dies in accident aged just 21 Asahi, the 21-year-old wrestler, has passed away. She worked for Actwres girl’Z (AWG)
Russian oil getting into UK via refinery loophole, reports claim Research suggests that the UK is still importing millions of