A group of French farmers protested near the headquarters of the European Parliament in Brussels on Wednesday, part of wider protests that have been taking place in France and around Europe in recent days triggered by growing anger over European regulations and other grievances.
Tuesday, March 5
- The Economist – How high can markets go?
- City AM – Back in room
- The Guardian – Doctors issue dire warning as NHS faces biggest Budget cut in 50 years
- The Independent – Lords tells Sunak: Don’t send Afghan heroes to Rwanda
- Metro – Tiny kids dying in housing crisis
- Daily Express – France must do more with our millions to stop small boats
- Daily Mirror – Tories poll humiliation: On the run
- The Sun – Harry threw my niece Kate under the bus