- Todd Boehly’s monster deal for Shohei Ohtani may still not be enough for the LA Dodgers to win 2024 World Series
- My brother vanished just before Nicola Bulley – one year on we’re still looking for answers
- Cadbury fans rave over ‘gorgeous’ new chocolate treat perfect for Christmas
- Manchester United need to sack Erik ten Hag, insists Danny Murphy
- Brits to be battered by rain for four days as fresh weather warnings issued
- It’s a Christmas miracle! Inside the festive new Wilko
- Peter Schmeichel blasts Mikel Arteta for messing up two Arsenal stars
- A stranger’s kindness saved me after my brother was killed because I’m trans
Financial Times – Feds keep rate at 22-year high as investors bet BoE following suit
The news that the US Federal Reserve is holding interest rates at a 22-year high is the splash in the Financial Times, with the paper reporting investors are betting on the Bank of England following the example set by its American counterpart.
The paper also talks about the Bletchley Park summit – but only to say it was “upstaged” by the announcement that the US would set up its own institute to police AI.
Luis Manuel Diaz and his wife Cilenis Marulanda were snatched by armed men on Saturday.
Zinedine Zidane and Sporting Lisbon head coach Ruben Amorim were named as possible alternatives.
EastEnders boss Chris Clenshaw reveals epic details on Christmas episodes – and we’re counting down the days
The whole cast are involved in what is expected to be one of Walford’s most exciting Christmases of all time.
Producer Iain MacLeod reveals all.