- Trump’s big win at the Supreme Court
- Fresh hope for families of people on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Unseen photos of Sarah Everard show her as a smiling student before murder
- 20,000 soldiers from 13 countries: Inside Nato’s huge drill on Putin’s doorstep
- Zac Efron still ‘haunted’ by huge lie that he’s kept secret for years
- Whitney Dean’s shocking exit story kicks off in EastEnders as she is left to die
- Celebrity Big Brother housemates ‘revealed’ in epic blunder as stars sneak into hotel ahead of launch
- Justin Bieber was dismissed as an industry puppet – as he turns 30, does he have anything left to prove?
The Sun – Crowds cheer brave Charles: King’s wave of hope
The Sun says King Charles waved and looked relaxed as he made his first public appearance since revealing he has cancer. Charles and Camilla were en route to Church on the Sandringham Estate.
Arsenal’s 6-0 thrashing of West Ham also makes the front page, the paper summarises the game as ‘hammered.’