- ‘Commons chaos due to threats made to MPs’ & ‘New Brexit deal’ – Paper Talk
- US company makes historic Moon landing
- Wuppertal suspect held after students wounded at German school
- Alexei Navalny mother says she has been shown his body
- India farmer protests: X admits to taking down farmers’ protest posts
- Policeman charged with murder of missing Sydney couple
- Four dead and 19 missing in Spain building fire
- King Charles to appear on UK bank notes from June
The Sun – Cops probe Brand ‘sex assaults’
The Sun says police have confirmed they are investigating fresh claims of sexual assault against comedian Russell Brand. The force said it has received “a number of non-recent allegations”.
In earlier reports published by the Sunday Times, Times, and Channel 4, four women accused Brand of offences ranging from sexual assault to rape, dating from between 2006 and 2013. Brand has strongly denied any wrongdoing.
The front page features a large image of Taylor Swift attending an NFL match.
Luxury restaurant The Ivy launches loyalty scheme (and a rockstar-inspired cocktail menu to match) The Metro says If you want
Russell Brand Attorney General warning slammed as ‘worrying and unnecessary’ The Metro says As more women come forward with accusations
Water firms forced to pay £114m back customers for poor performance Ofwat, the industry regulator, said water firms are “falling
Suella Braverman asks if UN refugee rules are fit for modern age Suella Braverman is expected to say in a
Scotland schools strike: Thousands of pupils at home as strikes begin A three-day strike by school support staff has begun
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk Paper Talk: Met Police probe new Russell Brand allegations Many of Tuesday’s front pages