- Todd Boehly’s monster deal for Shohei Ohtani may still not be enough for the LA Dodgers to win 2024 World Series
- My brother vanished just before Nicola Bulley – one year on we’re still looking for answers
- Cadbury fans rave over ‘gorgeous’ new chocolate treat perfect for Christmas
- Manchester United need to sack Erik ten Hag, insists Danny Murphy
- Brits to be battered by rain for four days as fresh weather warnings issued
- It’s a Christmas miracle! Inside the festive new Wilko
- Peter Schmeichel blasts Mikel Arteta for messing up two Arsenal stars
- A stranger’s kindness saved me after my brother was killed because I’m trans
Financial Times – Cameron returns to front line after Braverman sacking sparks reshuffle
The Financial Times leads on the big news from Monday’s cabinet reshuffle – the return of former prime minister David Cameron to frontline politics, in the role of foreign secretary.
It says that that Rishi Sunak is shifting to the “centre ground” and predicts that he will face a clash with the right-wing of his party. A large picture of David Cameron smiling is featured on the front splash.
Kourtney is now a mum to four.
He’s his double!
It looks like goodbye.
No one messes with Evelyn!
EastEnders spoilers: Exit storyline ‘sealed’ as Cindy faces return to prison as she covers up new ‘murder’
Is Cindy set to leave already?
Sharon wanted to get her own back.