- Todd Boehly’s monster deal for Shohei Ohtani may still not be enough for the LA Dodgers to win 2024 World Series
- My brother vanished just before Nicola Bulley – one year on we’re still looking for answers
- Cadbury fans rave over ‘gorgeous’ new chocolate treat perfect for Christmas
- Manchester United need to sack Erik ten Hag, insists Danny Murphy
- Brits to be battered by rain for four days as fresh weather warnings issued
- It’s a Christmas miracle! Inside the festive new Wilko
- Peter Schmeichel blasts Mikel Arteta for messing up two Arsenal stars
- A stranger’s kindness saved me after my brother was killed because I’m trans
The Observer – Calls grow for Israel to hold fire in Gaza as marchers throng London
The Observer says calls are growing for Israel to “hold fire in Gaza”, as marchers from across the UK thronged London on Saturday, to protest against the continued bombardment. The paper suggests the attendance of hundreds of thousands of people, at the pro-Palestinian rally, will “add to political pressure” on both the prime minister and the Labour leader to back calls for a ceasefire in the conflict.
‘There was a lot of talk about me because I wasn’t playing games and that’s the way it is.’
‘He doesn’t want to be losing for a third time, that’s for sure.’
The woman was too stunned to speak.
Haaland was not impressed.
He’s going to need a lot of support.
Aaron turns his attention to someone else.