- Woman reveals hilarious reason why she keeps kitchen tongs in the car
- Tennis icon and broadcaster Chris Evert, 68, diagnosed with cancer for second time
- Todd Boehly’s monster deal for Shohei Ohtani may still not be enough for the LA Dodgers to win 2024 World Series
- My brother vanished just before Nicola Bulley – one year on we’re still looking for answers
- Cadbury fans rave over ‘gorgeous’ new chocolate treat perfect for Christmas
- Manchester United need to sack Erik ten Hag, insists Danny Murphy
- Brits to be battered by rain for four days as fresh weather warnings issued
- It’s a Christmas miracle! Inside the festive new Wilko
The i weekend – Braverman faces sack for going rouge as PM prepares reshuffle
The i weekend leads on calls for PM Rishi Sunak to sack Suella Braverman following claims of her inciting violence and stoking tensions ahead of the weekend’s Remembrance events.
The front page says they have learnt that Braverman will be sacked and Tory whips are preparing for a wide-ranging reshuffle in the next fortnight. The paper reports Theresa Coffey is also facing the sack.
‘There was a lot of talk about me because I wasn’t playing games and that’s the way it is.’
‘He doesn’t want to be losing for a third time, that’s for sure.’
The woman was too stunned to speak.
Haaland was not impressed.
Aaron turns his attention to someone else.
He’s going to need a lot of support.