- Speaker fights for political survival as 59 MPs call for him to go
- ‘I am guilty,’ defiant Speaker insists he was protecting MPs when he bent rules and rescued Starmer from Gaza revolt
- Lindsay Hoyle apologises to SNP over Gaza ceasefire vote as 59 MPs sign no confidence motion in speaker
- Hoyle says Gaza debate decision was motivated by threats against MPs
- Chaos in the Commons: Who is Sir Lindsay Hoyle and why is he facing calls to resign?
- Shares plunge after undisclosed trades from tech chief
- New United supremo in mood for glory: We can rattle them
- New noisy neighbour in town: Rats Yer Lot
Daily Mirror – Brand: Sex assault claims grow
The Metropolitan Police has opened an investigation into several claims of sexual assault against Russell Brand – saying it has received a “number of allegations” from London and across the UK, the Daily Mirror reports.
The paper notes that no arrests have been made.
The front page reports on Bruce Willis’ dementia.
Luxury restaurant The Ivy launches loyalty scheme (and a rockstar-inspired cocktail menu to match) The Metro says If you want
Russell Brand Attorney General warning slammed as ‘worrying and unnecessary’ The Metro says As more women come forward with accusations
Water firms forced to pay £114m back customers for poor performance Ofwat, the industry regulator, said water firms are “falling
Suella Braverman asks if UN refugee rules are fit for modern age Suella Braverman is expected to say in a
Scotland schools strike: Thousands of pupils at home as strikes begin A three-day strike by school support staff has begun
Today’s news summary – Paper Talk Paper Talk: Met Police probe new Russell Brand allegations Many of Tuesday’s front pages