- Martin Ney sentenced to life for killing three boys from 1992 to 2001
- EU rebuffs Italy’s calls for more lenient budget rules amid tensions.
- Abusers are Misusing Doorbell Cameras and Smart Sunglasses as Weapons | News UK
- International Rescue Committee launches emergency response to Ebola outbreak in Central Africa
- EU improves preparedness for quarantine measures six years on.
- Maldives government recovers bodies of five Italian divers after tragedy
- Spain’s conservatives solidify power after key regional votes in 2023
- Factory worker defeats robot in package-sorting challenge at Figure AI
Author: News Desk
Dover migrant centre fire attack – ‘horrified’ Dover residents are “horrified” after a fire attack at a Border Force migrant centre at the port, a Kent county councillor says. A man, who reportedly drove 100 miles to the centre, reportedly threw two or three devices at the centre. The devices have been described as looking like petrol bombs by witnesses. The suspect was found dead at a nearby petrol station on Sunday. Another device was found in the suspect’s car – which was dealt with by the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Unit. Dover residents horrified by situation Nigel Collor said residents…
Just Stop Oil has been causing mayhem across London this month. Just Stop Oil has been causing mayhem across London this month.
A guest at the Travellers Rest complained on TripAdvisor about staff at the pub before the landlord hit back at the grievance. A guest at the Travellers Rest complained on TripAdvisor about staff at the pub before the landlord hit back at the grievance.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle stepped down as senior working royals in 2020. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle stepped down as senior working royals in 2020.
Roger Gale suggests ministers want UK to be unattractive destination for refugees – leading to Kent site becoming ‘overwhelmed’ Roger Gale suggests ministers want UK to be unattractive destination for refugees – leading to Kent site becoming ‘overwhelmed’
Many households who use non-smart prepayment meters are failing to redeem vouchers, says PayPoint Government energy bill support worth as much as £400 over the winter is not reaching many households who use prepayment meters, according to data from a payments company. Households with prepayment energy meters are entitled to vouchers giving them monthly discounts, but only half of the expected number have been used so far, according to PayPoint, which handles top-up payments in shops across the UK. Continue reading… Many households who use non-smart prepayment meters are failing to redeem vouchers, says PayPointGovernment energy bill support worth as…
Elon Musk denies reports he plans to fire workers to avoid payouts Billionaire Elon Musk – who recently bought Twitter – has denied a report that he plans to lay off Twitter workers before the start of next month to avoid having to make payouts. Replying to a Twitter user asking about the report, he said: “This is false.” Mr Musk – the world’s richest man, completed his $44bn Twitter takeover after months of back and forth. Following the buyout, top Twitter bosses were fired.The New York Times reported that Elon Musk had ordered major job cuts across Twitter’s workforce. …
Hydrogen could one-day replace natural gas as the world scrambles to slash greenhouse gas emissions in the fight against climate change. Hydrogen could one-day replace natural gas as the world scrambles to slash greenhouse gas emissions in the fight against climate change.
Retailer says proceeds will be reinvested in grocery stores, keeping down prices and reducing debt The Co-operative Group has completed the sale of its petrol forecourt business to its supermarket rival Asda for £600m, saying the money will be reinvested in its grocery stores, keeping prices down and reducing debt. The group, known for its supermarket chains and businesses including a funeral service, had agreed to sell its 129 petrol stations to Asda in August 2022. Continue reading… Retailer says proceeds will be reinvested in grocery stores, keeping down prices and reducing debtThe Co-operative Group has completed the sale of…
Prince Harry’s memoir Spare is due to be published on January 10, while royal commentators have claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex could lose their titles as a result of its content. Prince Harry’s memoir Spare is due to be published on January 10, while royal commentators have claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex could lose their titles as a result of its content.
Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

