- Israel launches direct flight to Argentina as part of Latin American outreach
- Housing market in Iran sees high prices leaving tenants with limited choices
- Maldives investigates cave diving deaths of six individuals from Italy
- EU negotiators seek agreement on defence readiness measures amid challenges
- Trump endorses Paxton in Texas Senate runoff, stirring GOP tensions
- Five Italian nationals die during cave diving expedition in the Maldives
- NATO fighter jet shoots down stray Ukrainian drone over Lithuania
- First HS2 trains delayed until 2036 as costs soar to £107 billion | News UK
Author: News Desk
When this Wednesday, after two-thirty in the afternoon, Juan Lobato announced his resignation, few were those who loudly showed any support. Those who thought he would resign in his message on Tuesday only had to wait one day to find a response to the clamor: Lobato is a political corpse who would not even be well received in the Congress that the PSOE will hold this weekend. “You have to be flat to appear in Seville,” a Madrid mayor told this newspaper hours before learning of her resignation.More information“He doesn’t respond to messages or answer calls. “He is absent,” explained…
The ruling of the Seville Court that condemns five former senior UGT officials in Andalusia constitutes an endorsement of the journalistic investigation that EL MUNDO began in July 2013. Read Briefcases, parties at the April fair, ‘boat management’: this is how the UGT fraud was deciphered, cover by cover
So far, men in Ukraine are only required to fight in the army from the age of 25. The USA is urging the country to make a significant reduction in view of the losses on the front.The USA is apparently urging Ukraine to send young men to war at the age of 18 in the future and thus solve the shortage of recruits. To date, the age limit has been 25 years – i.e. after completing your studies or training. The background is the high number of casualties and the personnel superiority of the Russian troops, who could soon attack…
The US telecommunications company confirms attacks by “malicious actors”. According to reports, a Chinese hacker group could be behind the attacks that also targeted Donald Trump. T-Mobile USA reports hacker attacks
Moldova is at a crucial crossroads as polling stations opened today for a pivotal referendum. Voters across the nation are tasked with two significant decisions: determining their next president and deciding whether Moldova should embrace European Union (EU) membership.
London’s Metropolitan Police has opened a new investigation into the late Harrods owner Mohamed Al-Fayed, identifying 90 alleged sexual assault victims. Triggered by a BBC documentary in September, over 400 women and witnesses have come forward, prompting scrutiny of the police’s handling of decades-old complaints. Al-Fayed died in August 2023, aged 94. UK police identify 90 women in Al Fayed sexual assault case
Russia is deploying Chinese and Iranian combat drones in its full-scale war against Ukraine. It is also fielding North Korean soldiers and ballistic missiles. Soon, Russia might send Yemeni fighters into battle, according to reporting from the Financial Times newspaper. The paper said Yemen’s Islamist Houthi militia is recruiting men for deployment in the Russian military and that it has already sent hundreds of fighters to Russia through a “shadowy trafficking operation.” Citing some of the men involved, the Financial Times said Yemeni individuals were promised salaried employment and citizenship in Russia. When they arrived in the country, the men were forced to…
The Supreme Court’s decision is expected today. Negligent disaster and annulment of the acquittals requested by the PG for the regional managers. “That day there was a risk of avalanche, the hotel had to be empty” Rigopiano, the mothers of the victims arrive before the Court of Cassation: “Now the truth, no more lies” https://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2024/11/28/news/sentenza_rigopiano_cassazione_mamme_giustizia-423753070/?rss
Production company behind ‘Poor Things’ and ‘Normal People’ sees profits slip After-tax profits at the multi-awarding winning production company behind the screen adaptations of Sally Rooney’s Normal People fell by 49% to €2.32m during 2023. The €2.32m profit for the Dublin-headquartered Element Pictures last year resulted in accumulated profits rising from €7.99m to €10.32m.The company’s cash funds last year increased more than three fold, from €857,129 to €3.3m.Last year, the conveyor belt of quality drama from Element Pictures continued with the release of Poor Things, starring Emma Stone and Mark Ruffalo.The film achieved a worldwide box-office of $117.6m, while Emma Stone…
Sweden urged the Chinese cargo ship Yi Peng 3 to return to Swedish waters on Tuesday to facilitate the investigation that opened following the recent damage of two underwater communication cables linking four NATO nations, several media report.
Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

