- Thiago Silva tips Chelsea team-mate Reece James for ‘big future’
- Planets ‘waltzing’ around rare solar system could be similar to Earth
- ‘Anti-social working’ is yet more proof people have stopped caring about the 9 till 5
- How to see your Spotify wrapped 2023 with users struggling to find it
- Council declares itself ‘bankrupt’ and stops all but essential spending
- Hollyoaks’ new boss makes sweeping changes to storylines for major soap resurgence
- England’s Nations League campaign: What do we need to qualify?
- Thinking of packing it in to live on the road? This is what van life is really like…
The Guardian – ‘graveyard for children’: airstrikes kill dozens at Gaza refugee camp
The Guardian devotes its front page to Israeli airstrikes which hit Jabalia in northern Gaza. It says dozens of people have been killed after Israeli airstrikes destroyed apartment blocks in Gaza.
The paper reports that Israel’s military said the attack was meant to kill a key Hamas commander.
The front page also reports on No 10’s toxic culture, saying it has been laid bare at the Covid inquiry.
They apologised for ‘any unintentional hurt caused’.
Five men are on trial accused of the double murder.
She kept that quiet- congratulations!
Avengers could be set to reassemble…
Is there trouble ahead?