The Wednesday letters page thinks there’s no need for a Metal Gear Solid 2 remake, as one reader recommends Museo Videojuego.
- Susanna Reid leaves GMB viewers stunned after Rishi Sunak grilling
- Sycamore Gap tree LIVE: Chainsaw discovered near scene as lumberjack in his 60s bailed
- Blac Chyna ‘selling her belongings to survive’ amid custody battle and failed Kardashian lawsuit
- Frank Lampard hails ‘big talent’ Conor Gallagher as stand-in captain inspires Blues to Fulham win
- Boy, 12, fighting for life after being struck by lightning during football tournament
- Killer mosquitoes spreading deadly disease ‘setting up shop in Europe’
- ‘Oh hell no!’ Moment woman is confronted by raging driver in furious parking row
- Saboteurs set fire to military warehouse, causing inferno in major Russian city
Daily Express - We thank each and every one of you
Summary of the front page
The official photo portrait of the King dominates the front of the Express. King Charles III’s official Coronation portrait was released by Buckingham Palace on Monday. The Express carries it in full size across its front page, with a quote from the King giving thanks to the nation after a historic weekend of Coronation celebrations.
Today's top stories
Race Across the World’s competitive father-daughter duo insist they can win despite not coming first during any leg
‘Winning the race will mark the end of an important life moment.’
The Hammers will only sell for a British-record fee.
He was reportedly chucking food at supporters before security arrived.
Kevin De Bruyne’s brilliant drive earned Manchester City a 1-1 draw at Real Madrid in a gripping Champions League semi-final first leg battle on Tuesday.