Lorraine has drawn the line.
- Susanna Reid leaves GMB viewers stunned after Rishi Sunak grilling
- Sycamore Gap tree LIVE: Chainsaw discovered near scene as lumberjack in his 60s bailed
- Blac Chyna ‘selling her belongings to survive’ amid custody battle and failed Kardashian lawsuit
- Frank Lampard hails ‘big talent’ Conor Gallagher as stand-in captain inspires Blues to Fulham win
- Boy, 12, fighting for life after being struck by lightning during football tournament
- Killer mosquitoes spreading deadly disease ‘setting up shop in Europe’
- ‘Oh hell no!’ Moment woman is confronted by raging driver in furious parking row
- Saboteurs set fire to military warehouse, causing inferno in major Russian city
Daily Express - We must unite to protect women’s rights
Summary of the front page
The Daily Express says Labour’s Rosie Duffield and Conservative Miriam Cates have joined forces to call for united action to protect women’s rights. The pair are calling for action to protect “the dignity of women and girls” by maintaining single-sex spaces, amid calls for changes by transgender activists.
Today's top stories
US President Joe Biden and President Emmanuel Macron signaled efforts Thursday to ease tensions in the wake of the French leader’s recent remarks on Taiwan and the European security relationship with Washington.
Locals in Chepstow, Wales had kept their eyes peeled for the new addition on a popular coastal path.
Amelia had a scan after finding a lump in her breast.